Tuesday 21 February 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #6


Hello and happy Tuesday! I must say it is amazing how fast time flies! It's time for another challenge at the Runway Inspired blog. This next challenge takes inspiration from the 2012 Spring Collection by Maxime Simoens:

source: style.com

When I saw the picture, I knew I needed to use a grid on my card! I simply printed it out on my cardstock, and then I stamped leaves from Delicate Leaf Clusters by Hero Arts in denim blue. The flower is cut from a strip of Webster’s Pages Bloomers Fabric Flowers and the sentiment is by Janes Doodles.

Runway Inspired Challenge #6
Runway Inspired Challenge #6

This time our Sponsor is The Fat Quarter Shop and the prize is a gorgeous fabric collection from Basic Grey!  Make sure you pop over to the Runway Inspired blog for all the details and take a look at the cards that the rest of the DT has created:


Hope you will join us and play along!
Thanks for visiting!
Aga

12 comments:

  1. So stunning Aga! I love the grid background and the fabric flower is a really 'wow' factor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of denim against the gorgeous pink flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running out of ways to tell you how much I love your cards! Stunning. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it get any more gorgeous than this?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! More grids! I have to admit that I didn't pick up on the grids in the runway photo but how did I miss them?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not enough adjectives to describe how utterly gorgeous this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doskonaly dobor kolorow! I piekna kompozycja! Korzystam z okazji, by Ci powiedziec, ze przyznalam Ci pewna nagrode: http://underconstruction-agata.blogspot.com/2012/02/et-le-prix-revient-and-award-goes-to.html Buzka!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower and splash of colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the graphic and tactile appeal here! Just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!